Here at King’s Lynn Town Football Club we want to enhance our recruitment department.
We are looking to expand on our existing team of scouts to help the recruitment department identify the best players in the leagues and areas we cover.
All scouts are requested to have previous experience within football, whether at an amateur or professional club, as a coach, scout or administrator and should be willing to attend designated matches. The roles are all voluntary.
• Knowledge of local football clubs.
• Experience of working within the football industry,
• Valid driving licence.
• Computer skills (in particular Word/Excel/ Access).
• Previous Scouting experience.
• Previous coaching experience of youth or adults
We are looking for people based in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire, Lincolnshire and the Midlands.
How to apply
Please email your time availability and background to the director of football at: [email protected]